A new curtain is raised by Nityananda who became popular with his sex videos on TV channels. He implied that Sri Sri of ‘Art of Living’ and a few DMK leaders have conspired and maligned him by making a morphed video. When asked for reasons he conveyed indirectly that Sri Sri was jealous of his growing popularity with 1 Cr devotees date base from various countries across the world in short span of time. He also extended it saying, "I belong to an ideological minority group, and people with a powerful influence on the religious sector targeted me," he said.

          "We charge between Rs 2,000 and Rs 10,000 for the course and our popularity is growing. We have crossed one crore devotees around the world, and naturally one would feel insecure. The competition should have been legal in which case, I would have faced them, but they are following an illegal path," he told.

          Finally when asked about his potency he said, “I’m neither man nor woman as I’m above bodily consciousness being a sanyaasi. Where is the scope for the word sexual potency? I’m above bodily sex and hence there can be no questions about me and my sexual potency”.

I too spent Rs. 1000/- for his program. Its fully a commercial program. They are following good scientific techniques to trap the audience. He didn't answer my question. Big big persons attended the program on the day in Shilpa Kala Vediaka, Hyderabad.

       He has a very big network and allows only business & software professional people. Its a thousand crore business. 


0 comments: