Why hot and sexy actor Deepika Padukune crying and angry at media. She likes to be friendly with everybody but media looking & exposing it as affairs. 


She saying if you look at it like that they appear like that.
When she is having an affair with Ranbir Kapoor, Siddhartha Malya… these all are friendship in Deepika view… nothing else. But all public at this friendship as it reached to kisses, night parties without dresses, supplying drugs, giving plots and cars as gifts… L
Deepika saying… “Don’t misunderstand me… I am not kind of that lady… I don’t need to have affairs for money, offers … I used move very close when I do friendship with others. Don’t make it a big issue”. 
I will go for legal actions against all media if you people continue to use me like this…
Just few days she told, she enjoys gossips, free publicity, exposing, doing and be as hot and sexy glamorous actress.
Why she became against media suddenly…?


0 comments: